Knowing Blackjack And How To Win
Blackjack is a very old card game dating back to the 17th century. Although the game has since changed a lot, the goal of the game has remained the same: to get as close as possible to a total of 21 points.
Playing blackjack is quite simple, the basic principles of the game of blackjack have undergone some transformations since its inventions but remain very simple. Unlike some fairly complex casino games, in blackjack there are only a few principles to memorize to start playing:
- Each card has a specific value
- Avoid the “Bust” at all costs (exceed 21)
- Blackjack is above all a game of chance
- The object of the game is to try to beat the dealer or the bank
If you are a beginner and do not know the rules of blackjack, we invite you to read the rules of the game of blackjack and to know the value of each card before starting a game.
If you have never played Blackjack, then it is better to play Blackjack for free first, without spending any money, then after a little practice when you feel ready, you can play Blackjack online for free. money.
How To Win
To win blackjack online, you must first learn the basic strategies necessary to play blackjack and thereby increase your chances of winning blackjack on the Internet.
It is then recommended to adopt the following game strategy:
- The value of your cards is 9 or less, so take a new card
- The value of your cards is equal to 10 or 11, double the value of your cards, and double your bet
- The value of your cards is between 12 and 16, take a new card if the dealer’s first card is a 7 or more, don’t move if the dealer shows nothing less than 7
- The value of your cards is equal to 17 or more, don’t move
- Your cards value is a 13, 18, an ace and a 6 is 17, double down if the dealer’s first card is 5 or 6
- The value of your cards is 19, don’t move
- Got a pair of aces or 8’s, split them
- Divide all pairs when the dealer’s highest card is 6 or less
- Never divide a pair of 4’s, 5’s, or 10’s
- Never take out insurance regardless of the value of your cards
Finally, follow these few tips, it may be useful to you:
- Always be consistent in your game
- Always keep an eye on the game and how other players or the dealer play
- Do not play at a blackjack table, where a player is playing randomly, it can distract you
- When you win, continue to bet as you did, without wagering everything you just won
- If you lose, stay calm and be patient.
Good game to all.